We follow State guidelines for enrolling in a specific grade.
Pre-K 3 - must be 3 by Sep 1 applying year.
Pre-K 4 - must be 4 by Sep 1 applying year.
Kindergarten - must be 5 by Sep 1 applying year.
1st Grade - must be 6 by Sep 1 applying year.
TEHS shall enroll my child as a student in the school for this academic school year and provide him/her with the suitable educational program and services as prescribed for his/her level. I agree to the following:
1. Abide with all the policies, rules, and regulations of TEHS including but not limited to the Parent Student Handbook, all Curriculum Guides, and the Discipline Policy (copies available on the school website). *
2. Provide the school with all the necessary documents that are listed in the admission policy. *
3. Fulfill all the financial obligations on time. *
4. Pay for textbooks, tuition fees and other dues on time. *
5. If the tuition is not paid on time, the parent understands that TEHS has the right to withhold the school records of my child. The records will not be released to any school until all fees are paid in full. *
6.TEHS holds legal rights to contract a collection agency if the tuition is not paid. *
7. Provide completed immunization records. Without these records, my child will not be able to attend school. *
8. If I disagree at all with any policy or curriculum matter, I understand I must submit my concerns in writing and go through the proper channels with my concerns as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook. *
9. I agree not to show any form of disrespect towards the faculty, staff or administration of TEHS
10.I agree not to discuss anything about TEHS via email, Facebook, twitter, or verbal conversation in any way that may, intentionally or unintentionally, cause reputational harm to the school or any of its faculty. *
11.TEHS has no legal obligations toward my child before and after school. I
understand that my children's babysitter and I are held responsible before and after school hours. (Please see dismissal agreement). *
12.I have read the TEHS Parent Student Handbook (available on the website) and my child and I fully understand the contents of the discipline policy and are willing to abide by it. *